This recipe is wonderful. It's quick, easy, and doesn't make a mess or heat up the kitchen.
Is this 'The World's Greatest Toaster Oven'? You betcha! It's also a convection oven.
Kinda sorta fancy, right?
Sexy Nerd does not like quiche. Pica does though.
Yeah right. Whatever, Sexy Nerd!
By the way, this might be the longest that Pica has ever stood still!
Toaster Oven Pizza Quiche Souffle (adapted from Orangette, who is awesome)
(Serves 3 regular people or 1 Sexy Nerd)
1. Grease a toaster oven-sized pan
2. Whisk 1/2C + 1/8C cream with 2 eggs. Add a pinch each of salt, chili powder, and nutmeg.
3. Add 1 1/2 tsp. of flour.
4. Set your toaster oven to 350F
5. In your toaster oven pan, put a layer of pepperoni, then a layer of shredded cheddar and mozzerella cheese, followed by just a few more pepperoni. Pour the cream/egg mixture on top, coating the pepperoni and cheese as thoroughly as possible. Throw a few pieces of cooked asparagus on top if you're trying to be fancy, (we had some leftover pieces from last night's dinner.) Some diced onion and/or bell pepper would be good too.
6. Cook it. In my toaster over, this was ready in about 10 minutes.