Pasta With Tuna And Bok Choy Recipe
I used this flavored tuna, but regular tuna would work just fine. You can always squeeze a little lemon juice into it if you want.
I had a coupon!
Start some spaghetti boiling, then fry bok choy, bell pepper, and garlic. I only had 1/2 of a bok choy to use. An entire bok choy would have been much, much better!
You see why I wish I'd had more bok choy? Wimpy!
Now, doesn't this look so much better than boring old spaghetti with marinara sauce?
Pasta with Tuna and Bok Choy:
- 1 can or pouch of tuna
- 8oz spaghetti
- 1 bok choy
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 C diced bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Pepper
- Sprinkle of onion Salt
- 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil spaghetti
- While spaghetti is boiling, heat olive oil in a frying pan
- Add bok choy, garlic, and bell pepper to oil
- When the ingredients from step 3 are cooked (approx 5 minutes), add tuna
- Drain spaghetti once preferred doneness is achieved (if you like al dente, more power to you!)
- Add butter, pepper, italian seasoning, and onion salt to spaghetti
- Add tuna mixture to spaghetti and, if desired, sprinkle with lemon juice
- Serve! Top each bowl with Parmesan cheese