1. The Not "Baaad" Linky Party will be up and running tonight, along with the nominees for the latest Best in Show award!
2. Did you see my comment from the Albuquerque Library (!) on the latest Sexy Nerd Quote of the Day post? I hope I didn't freak them out too badly by saying that they're a bunch of scammers. And you can bet I loved their book recommendation!
3. My Mushroom Kit Giveaway ends Monday. Time is running out if you haven't entered yet.
4. Yesterday's silly post, Funny Father's Day Gift Wrap Tutorial, is featured below my BlogHer ads today. Woo hoo!
5. What are your long weekend plans? We're going to make cherry ice cream and drink soda (I almost never buy soda!) I'm hoping there will be plenty of walks with the doggies too (we almost never walk them! To be fair, Pica tries to bolt every time I walk her, which I'm told is a common trait of Jack Russells.) That's all I've come up with for this weekend, so I'm sure I'll be in awe of just about anything anyone else has planned.
6. Oh, what the heck. I'm up to 5 tidbits, so what's one more? My Kenmore Genius Tip is in 3rd place! Click here to vote for Cheap Molding & Magazine Pages! Sure, there are a whopping 380 votes separating me and 1st place, but never lose hope, right? Thanks a bunch! And gosh darn that cute kid and his "big balloon"!