1. You're not just linking up with your fellow bloggers - you're competing against them! Participating in the Not "Baaad" Blog Hop is the only way to snag a coveted Best in Show Award nomination.
2. This Linky is open to all posts that you are proud of. Did you recently post about a great decorating project, craft, or recipe? That's wonderful if you did, but just fine if you didn't. I just want you to link to a post or posts you are proud of.
3. Do you ever find yourself trying not to duplicate posts on blog hops but aren't quite sure what you posted the previous weeks? Problem solved! The Linky from today will be back, making it easy to see what you've already posted and giving you another chance to visit any great posts you may have missed!
4. Please link directly to your post, not just your general blog, and include a post-related photo.
5. You don't want to be the grump at the party who doesn't mingle, so please visit at least two other party guests and let them know you found them through LambAround. I saw a lot of these comments while trying to decide on the Best in Show Award nominees this week. Thank you so much to everyone who plays nice!