Shabby Apple Coupon and Dress Giveaway
*Update on 4/21/11*
This giveaway is CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter!
Thanks to everyone who voted for their favorite Shabby Apple dress! The results are clear - you love all the dresses, (no surprise there) but there's one in particular that makes your heart skip a beat. Behold the ruffled, rusty-orange Cider:
Cute, cute, cute!
Haven't heard of them? Shabby Apple sells super-cute (obviously) women's dresses and little girls dresses. They even sell swimsuits and maternity dresses! There are a lot of things I like about the Shabby Apple website, most notably their Helping Women Worldwide page, which explains that "every $100 donation from Shabby Apple Dresses provides at least 20 women with access to financial services - and the chance to live a life without poverty." Not too shabby (couldn't resist!)
Want your very own Shabby Apple dress? You can buy one (use coupon code lambaround10off for a 10% discount) and/or you can enter below and win one. My fingers are crossed for you! And, in typical LambAround giveaway fashion, there are oodles of ways to win, with no specific mandatory entry - you're free to enter whichever way(s) you want.
The Nitty Gritty Giveaway Details
- U.S. residents only.
- Giveaway ends Wednesday, April 20th, 2011.
- The lucky duck winner will get to choose whichever size dress they want from Shabby Apple.
Earn 1 Entry for Each of the Following
(Choose as many or as few options as you want and leave a comment here for each!)
- Follow LambAround via Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow LambAround via Email (right sidebar)
- 'Friend' LambAround on Facebook (click here)
- 'Like' Shabby Apple on Facebook (click here)
- Follow LambAround on Twitter - I follow back! (click here)
- Tell me another fabulous item you'd love from Shabby Apple.
- Post a new, relevant comment on a LambAround post from 2011.
- Post a new, relevant comment on a LambAround post from 2010.
- Post a new comment on my sister blog, Lamb Cooks.
- Link up one of your blog posts to my Not "Baaad" Sundays blog hop.
- Blog about this giveaway.